ServiceCentral Technologies is proud to represent Georgia in the global marketplace by bringing our Service Management Software Platform to different economies around the world. We’ll be partaking in Georgia’s Global Trade Mission initiative in Chile & Columbia, meeting with companies interested in our software solutions.
With the help of the Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD), ServiceCentral is being given the opportunity to leverage trade opportunities, learn about these growing markets and meet with key contacts that can help accelerate export success in these markets.
Facts about the thriving markets in Chile and Colombia:
- Georgia companies contribute a combined $600 million dollars in exports
- U.S. exports to Colombia have increased 30% since 2012 and the implementation of the FTA.
- Colombia is allocating $26 billion over the next four years to infrastructure projects ranging from roads, airport modernization, port construction and railway projects
- In January 2015, all remaining tariffs were phased out under the U.S.-Chile FTA, such that all U.S.-origin products now enter Chile tariff free
- With over 35% of market share, the U.S. remains the single largest mining equipment supplier for Chile
- Best mining subsectors for Chile include those that offer technologies and products that bring operational cost reductions, improved productivity and more efficient and cleaner processes (Source USCS CCC Guide)
ServiceCentral was recently honored with the Georgia Launching Opportunities By Exporting (GLOBE) award for expanding into international markets in March of 2016.
Founded in 1991, ServiceCentral is an enterprise service management software solution that is implemented and supported globally. From electronics and telecom to healthcare and security, ServiceCentral’s service management software fits the needs of any warranty service or repair management organization.
For more information on ServiceCentral and its software platform’s capabilities, contact us today.