ServiceCentral is seeking an experienced and talented and Full Stack Developer to fill a position within our Development team. The position responsibilities include performing core and custom software development in support of our product roadmap and professional services engagements.
For all job inquiries, please submit your desired position and resume to email@example.com.
The Developer is primarily responsible for the design and development of solutions, both creatively and according to specified requirements, using PHP and other web development technologies in support of ServiceCentral’s entire product suite of web-based service management solutions. The Developer will also assist with system implementation and support tasks.
The position requires excellent software design, coding and communication skills, as well as the ability to work with team members of the Development, Professional Services and Product Management teams to develop the best possible solutions and resolve application problems. The Developer can expect to become familiar with multiple ServiceCentral application modules and customer environments.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of full stack development experience with web-based software applications – preferably with enterprise platforms. Service Management, Supply Chain or Logistics solutions are a plus. The candidate requires a well-rounded skill set with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and a proactive, get the job done attitude. Industry experience in the telecom, wireless or electronics markets is preferred, but not required. Light travel may be required.
- Design and develop applications and components within the ServiceCentral enterprise service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Translate business requirements into technical applications. Applications will require integration of data from several sources.
- Create innovative software solutions following object oriented best practices from design through implementation.
- Work in an international team environment to architect, design, and build applications based on a popular PHP MVC Framework.
- Improve business processes and support critical business strategies by contributing to the design, development, and implementation of business applications systems.
- Contribute to the development of the technical requirements that drive product development.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Results-driven and goal oriented attitude.
- Conscientious about producing the highest quality of work.
- Service Management, Supply Chain, Telecom, or Logistics experience a plus.
Tools / Certifications
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years full stack development experience.
- Proven server side development experience using PHP (Preferred), Ruby, Python, NodeJS, and/or C#/ASP.NET.
- Extensive experience in web service development, user authentication technologies, and database design and development.
- Strong object oriented design and analysis skills.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle and software versioning (Git experience preferred).
- Enterprise software development background preferred.
- Oracle or MySQL development experience. Oracle or MySQL Administration is a plus.
- AWS and/or Data Center operations experience is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience.
- Flexible Telecommuting Program (local only)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health & 401K
- Competitive Compensation
- Location: Bend, OR