ServiceCentral is seeking an experienced and talented and C#/ASP.NET Developer to fill a position within our Development team. The position responsibilities include performing core and custom software development in support of our product roadmap and professional services engagements.
For all job inquiries, please submit your desired position and resume to email@example.com.
The .NET Developer is primarily responsible for the design and development of solutions, both creatively and according to specified requirements, using C#/ASP.NET and other web development technologies in support of ServiceCentral’s entire product suite of web-based service management solutions. The Developer will also assist with system implementation and support tasks.
- Perform design, coding and testing of .NET applications in a Web based environment.
- Design and develop applications and components within the ServiceCentral enterprise service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Translate business requirements into technical applications. Applications will require integration of data from several sources.
- Create innovative software solutions following object oriented best practices from design through implementation.
- Work in an international team environment to architect, design, and build applications on a .NET (primarily C#) Server Platform.
- Improve business processes and support critical business strategies by contributing to the design, development, and implementation of business applications systems.
- Contribute to the development of the technical requirements that drive product development.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Results-driven and goal oriented attitude.
- Conscientious about producing the highest quality of work.
- Service Management, Supply Chain, Telecom, or Logistics experience a plus.
Tools / Certifications
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years application development experience.
- Extensive experience in web service development, user authentication technologies, and database design and development.
- Strong object oriented design and analysis skills.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle.
- Enterprise software development background preferred.
- Oracle development experience. Oracle Administration is a plus.
- Data Center operations experience is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience .
- Flexible Telecommuting Program (local only)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health & 401K
- Competitive Compensation
- Location: Atlanta