Careers at ServiceCentral
Available Opening: Tulsa, OK
The UX Researcher is responsible for studying our user base across three distinct products, helping to identify commonalities, trends, and needs. Working alongside the product team of Product Managers and UI Designers, the UX Researcher is responsible for understanding our customer business needs, conducting user research, creating user experience guidelines, promoting UX best practices, and advocating for our customers and end users.
- Lead research initiatives using industry best practices to gather user information, conduct interviews and focus groups, and assimilate a coherent user voice
- Collaborate with business analysts and engineers to meet customer and user requirements for both external paid projects and roadmap development
Create user personas, stories, use cases, and journey maps to effectively convey experiences to stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with UI designers to help translate research, requirements, and experience recommendations to ensure user needs are met through the application interface design.
- Assist with prototyping to validate designs, gather user input, and advocate for change when needed
- Keep up-to-date with emerging UX technologies, tools, trends and techniques
Apply your expertise across our entire product portfolio and share knowledge across teams
- Represent the voice of the user in all stages of product, from initial product conception to ongoing feature release cycles
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a software product UX role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science, UX Research/Design or related field
- Experience advocating for UX and usability best practices to all levels of the organization
- Experience maintaining comprehensive artifacts such as research data, user personas, writing guidelines, and application guides
- Samples or portfolio of work demonstrating past experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with technical and business stakeholders
- Experience with wireframing, design, or prototyping not required but considered a plus
ServiceCentral respects the privacy of our employees, customers, and partners and is committed to protect information from internal and external threats. Information technology systems and data are valuable assets which are essential in supporting ServiceCentral’s strategic objectives. Effective information security management is critical in order to ensure the successful enablement and delivery of business functions and services. ServiceCentral is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all physical and electronic assets.
- Annual performance bonus
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health Insurance and 401K
- Competitive compensation
- Location: Tulsa, OK strongly preferred
Join Our Team
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.