Careers at ServiceCentral
Available Opening: Atlanta, GA
Project Manager/SCRUM Master
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years software development and implementation experience, preferably with Service Management, Reverse Logistics, or Supply Chain solutions. The candidate must be capable of ensuring the team adheres to traditional and Agile software development methodologies, practices, and guidelines. The candidate will coach and coordinate project plans and tasks and communicate, both internally and externally, status, issues and escalations.
Project Planning & Management
- Prepares Statements of Work.
- Responsible for ensuring the team drives process values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team agreed they would use.
- Guides and coaches the team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality artifacts, products and services.
- Coordinates and manages the implementation plan.
- Guides client expectations through implementation processes and best practices.
- Facilitator and liaison between client services and development teams.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Manages change control process.
- Accurately prepares professionally written business correspondence including weekly status reports, both internal and client facing.
- Comfortable serving in an ongoing Account management role on larger clients accounts post implementation.
Experience / Tools
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of project development experience on an Agile Team or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Knowledge of an agile framework, understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- Capable of planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques
- PMI Membership and PMP certification preferred but not required
- MS Office and Google Docs
- Issue/Task management tools such as JIRA and ZendeskPrivacy
ServiceCentral respects the privacy of our employees, customers, and partners and is committed to protect information from internal and external threats. Information technology systems and data are valuable assets which are essential in supporting ServiceCentral’s strategic objectives. Effective information security management is critical in order to ensure the successful enablement and delivery of business functions and services. ServiceCentral is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all physical and electronic assets.
- Annual performance bonus
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health Insurance and 401K
- Competitive compensation
Join Our Team
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.