Careers at ServiceCentral
Available Opening: Atlanta, GA
The Junior .NET Developer is primarily responsible for the design and development of solutions, both creatively and according to specified requirements, using C#/ASP.NET and other web development technologies in support of ServiceCentral’s entire product suite of web-based service management solutions. The Developer will also assist with system implementation and support tasks.
The position requires excellent software design, coding and communication skills, as well as the ability to work with team members of the Development, Professional Services and Product Management teams to develop the best possible solution and resolve application problems. The Developer can expect to become familiar with multiple ServiceCentral application modules and customer environments.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-starter and team player
- Results-driven and goal oriented attitude
- Experience in web service development, user authentication technologies, and database design and development is a plus.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle.
- Conscientious about producing the highest quality of work.
- Windows Client and Server OS’s – IIS is a plus
- Linux experience is a plus
- PL/SQL or SQL – Oracle DB experience is a plus
ServiceCentral respects the privacy of our employees, customers, and partners and is committed to protect information from internal and external threats. Information technology systems and data are valuable assets which are essential in supporting ServiceCentral’s strategic objectives. Effective information security management is critical in order to ensure the successful enablement and delivery of business functions and services. ServiceCentral is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all physical and electronic assets.
- Flexible telecommuting program (local only)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health insurance and 401K
- Competitive compensation
Join Our Team
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.