Careers at ServiceCentral
Available Opening: Tulsa, OK
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative plays a fundamental role in achieving the Company’s ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The role involves making dozens of calls per day, email follow up, generating interest in ServiceCentral’s products, onboarding new accounts, working with channel partners, qualifying leads and prospects and closing sales.
- People-centric personality
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Time management
- Innovative and client focused
- Analytical and forward thinking
- Timely manage, qualify, route and reporting of inbound leads for development and closure.
- Generate interest in ServiceCentral’s applications and integrations through various channels and means of outreach.
- Effectively source net new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and effectively making and managing large volumes of outbound sales calls (typically 40 – 50 per day) to meet revenue targets.
- Maintain and expand target prospects through assigned campaigns, verticles, and territories.
- Ability to understand customer needs and requirements.
- Maintain up to date and accurate information in the CRM system.
- Close sales to achieve quarterly quotas.
- Team with channel partners to build a sales pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospect(s)
- Follow up with customers during set up and configuration of RepairQ to ensure customer adoption of the RepairQ application
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Work Experience
- Proven inside software sales experience.
- Documented Track record of success and over-achievement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Strong listening and questioning skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to motivate and influence clients.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Business to Business SaaS sales experience is a plus.
- Experience in a software support role a plus
- Technically proficient
- High School diploma required, college degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Quick learner
- Conceptual, strategic thinker
- Energy, ambition and drive to succeed – “Makes things happen”
- Accustomed to achieving results.
- Excellent communication skills in writing and verbally
Company’s Leadership Competencies
- Shows determination to achieve excellent results
- Focuses on the market
- Finds better ways
- Demands top performance
- Develops Self and others
- Flexible telecommuting program (local only)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health insurance and 401K
- Competitive compensation
Join Our Team
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.