Careers at ServiceCentral
Available Opening: Atlanta, GA
Responsible for supporting existing account growth and customer services with one or multiple key clients, our Account Managers focus on relationship building. This role provides support to Sales in developing and executing on our ambitious Sales & Marketing strategy and assists management in growing the company.
- Responsible for enterprise relationships with one or multiple accounts.
- Understands assigned account(s) business goals and objectives and formulates the strategy and business plan in partnership with the account to achieve goals.
- Responsible for successfully meeting accounts needs and achieving quality results, regardless of complexity.
- Accountable for the execution of the strategic account plan to fulfill objectives and increase profitable revenue.
- Focus on delivering a value proposition to account(s) that address their often complex and broad strategic perspective.
- Anticipates internal and external business developments and assesses requirements to ensure competitive positioning is retained.
- Coordinates with the company’s program management and support roles for assigned client(s).
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology and conform to the reporting methods for team and self-using Company CRM tools.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals which includes the Company business case.
- Map out growth opportunities for your account(s), working with Director of Sales to assign opportunities to the appropriate sales executives.
- Conduct annual “Customer Satisfaction” survey(s) measuring Client Satisfaction in an objective manner.
- Assess Strengths and weaknesses of competitors that may be targeting your account(s). Work with the Director of Sales to define Attack Plans.
- Operate in matrix type reporting organization.
- Attend management meetings presenting fact-based data on growth opportunities and targets growth of existing client(s)
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance business operations.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees and be capable of leading in a matrix and functional organization.
- Skilled also in the internal sale of business to the organization (two sales-type; external and internal).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Intrinsic motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Conceptual, strategic thinker
- Energy, ambition and drive to succeed – “Makes things happen”
- Accustomed to achieving results through people
- Change agent
- Excellent communication skills in writing and verbally
- Must have the ability to bring immediate credibility to the function throughout his/her professional qualifications and leadership skills as well as project the highest level of integrity.
- Provides strategic leadership and direction – sets demanding & visionary goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate, motivate and influence his/ her peers and staff – show the drive for results.
- Champions change by fostering a positive change management mindset.
- Builds and fosters work relationships and teamwork – coaches and develops oneself and others.
- Display strong business acumen with the ability to add value in understanding customer requirements and needs.
- Lead by example and take active ownership and accountability – stimulates learning and manages knowledge.
- Flexible telecommuting program (local only)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health insurance and 401K
- Competitive compensation
Join Our Team
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.