Supply Chain Business Analyst
We are seeking a highly motivated full-time Business Analyst to work on our ServiceCentral team to support our various platforms. ServiceCentral offers a cloud-based service management software that enables service or repair management organizations to build their perfect after-sales solution.
The BA will assist with system installation and implementation tasks. The position requires excellent customer service and communication skills and an ability to work with team members of the development and operations teams. The BA will become familiar with multiple customer environments and form relationships with primary customer contacts.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or a related field. CRM, Supply Chain or Logistics solutions. The candidate requires a well-rounded skill set with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and a “get the job done” type attitude. Industry experience in the telecom, wireless or electronics markets is preferred, but not required. Light to medium travel is expected.
Business Analysis and Client Support
- Understand client organization’s direction, structure, and requirements.
- Gather and conducts analysis with the goal of improving supply chain operations.
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas in the supply chain and suggest improvements.
- Prepare written business requirements, specifications, and process/workflow documentation.
- Consult with client staff and provide solution recommendations and identify additional opportunities.
- Comfortable performing hands on software setup and configuration tasks.
- Industry experience in Wireless or consumer electronics background a plus.
Technical Analysis & Understanding
- Understand and assist in high-level technical design specifications.
- Possess working knowledge of web technologies, web application development methodologies, and enterprise solution design and development.
- Experience preferred with systems integration via web services
- Be proactive when working on customer issues and try to educate customer contacts to become more proficient in system administration tasks.
- Become knowledgeable with software installation procedures and server-side configuration tasks.
Testing and Training
- Perform quality assurance testing when required for new product releases and client specific feature requests
- Coordinate user acceptance testing and issue resolution with client and development team.
- Experience providing software application training using a train the trainer type approach.
Tools / Certifications
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
- Microsoft Project experience preferred but not required
- Software Bugs/Enhancements tracking processes
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Popular Web Browsers – IE, Chrome, Edge, Firefox
- PL/SQL or SQL – Oracle DB experience is a plus
- Knowledge of relational databases and ERP systems
- Flexible Telecommuting Program (local only)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health Insurance & 401K
- Competitive Compensation
- Location: Atlanta