ServiceCentral’s most important objective is to deliver best-of-breed service management solutions that positively impact the overall strength and prosperity of a client’s organization. Achieving this level of service management excellence requires the right mix of integrated solutions to fulfill a client’s unique business processes, operational requirements and future plans. Our dedication to this commitment lends itself to building strategic alliances.
ServiceCentral is actively seeking business partners that both support and complement our Service Management Solutions. By working together we can achieve the greatest success and leverage the experience to further expand our knowledgebase and business. Specifically we are looking to create alliances with the following:
System IntegratorsServiceCentral’s products are specifically designed to complement and integrate with other systems (ERPs, Inventory, Billing and CRMs), fulfilling the unique service and repair requirements not inherently provided by those solutions.
Industry ConsultantsServiceCentral’s depth of knowledge and best-of-breed Service Management Solutions directly align with the interests and objectives of Reverse Logistics and Service Management specialists and advisers.
ResellersDistributors and resellers focused on Service Management Solutions select ServiceCentral due to the specialized functionality of our products. We offer attractive commissions and dedicated support staff to ensure smooth engagements.
Independent Software VendorsServiceCentral’s focus is to continue to build upon their best of breed service and repair management solutions. We look for complementing software products that would benefit our clients and increase our total package offering.
Technology PartnersOur global operation offers both ASP and in-house implementation options. We pride ourselves on building alliances with first class hosting facilities and hardware vendors that will support and assist the expansion of our business.
Why Partner with ServiceCentral
- Our products fulfill a service management niche normally handled with ineffective and costly custom development due to the lack of viable solutions.
- Our standard system features and administrative flexibility enable a lower total cost of ownership over custom solutions or modified ERP/CRM/POS applications.
- We specifically support the unique requirements of end-to-end service management, from returns, detailed repair tracking and warranty/non-warranty processing.
- We are fully staffed by Logistics, Service and Repair Industry SMES, we understand the business (average employee service management experience is 15+ years).
- The ongoing investment in our suite of Service Management solutions and the integration of best practices is driven by 20+ years of client requests and production operations experience.
- Fast implementation cycles (8 to 12 weeks from start to production for medium sized projects).
- Proven integration with other ERP & Business Packages.
- Business users (not developers) ultimately control the application setup, maintenance and customizations by utilizing the expansive administration tools.
- Excellent customer support and multiple support/service level options.