ServiceCentral is seeking an experienced and talented Technical Support Analyst to fill a position within our Client Services team to perform customer software support and assist with professional services engagements.
For all job inquiries, please submit your desired position and resume to email@example.com.
Desired Skills & Position Responsibilities
The Technical Support Analyst is primarily responsible for fielding and resolving technical software application issues for multiple customers across ServiceCentral’s entire product suite of web-based service chain management solutions. The analyst may also assist with system installation and implementation tasks.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of customer service/support experience with web-based software applications – preferably Service Management, CRM, Supply Chain or Logistics solutions. The candidate requires a well rounded skill set with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and a get the job done type attitude. Industry experience in the telecom, wireless or electronics markets is preferred, but not required. Light travel at times could be required.
Technical & Business Analysis
- Possesses working knowledge of web technologies, web application development methodologies, and enterprise solution design and development.
- Experience preferred with systems integration via web services.
- Comfortable performing hands on software setup and configuration tasks.
- Industryexperience in Wireless or consumer electronics background a plus.
- Gathers and analyzes client information and data.
- Provide first line technical support to external customers via phone, email or online case management system.
- Enter support requests into an online case management system and update the status of each case as it is being worked and log the resolution details before closing the case.
- Perform hands on software application setup and configuration tasks.
- Become knowledgeable with software installation procedures and server-side configuration tasks.
- Be proactive when working on customer issues and try to educate customer contacts to become more proficient in system administration tasks.
- Identify additional opportunities for ServiceCentral solutions within customer environments and share with account managers/sales staff.
Testing and Training
- Perform quality assurance testing for new product releases and client specific feature requests.
- Coordinate and support user acceptance testing and issue resolution with client and development team.
- Provide software application training to clients for new features and software enhancements.
Tools / Process
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
- Software Bugs/Enhancements tracking processes
- Microsoft Project experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Windows Client and Server OS’s – IIS is a plus
- Linux experience is a plus
- PL/SQL or SQL – Oracle DB experience is a plus
- Popular Web Browsers – IE, Chrome, Edge, Firefox
- Basic network knowledge – TCP/IP, Routers, Firewalls
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience .
- Flexible Telecommuting Program (local only)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health & 401K
- Competitive Compensation
- Location: Atlanta