ServiceCentral is seeking a talented Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Professional Services team. We are a growing software firm that provides Service Management/Reverse Logistics solutions to customers around the globe. Our culture is one that expects high achievement but at the same time supports flexibility and life balance. Quality Assurance Analysts typically telecommute 2 days per week.
For all job inquiries, please submit your desired position and resume to email@example.com.
The QA Analyst will provide quality assurance testing on specified ServiceCentral software releases. A successful candidate with have the ability to create, implement, and maintain QA processes, materials, tools. The candidate will be responsible to manage software defects within core and customer project release cycles.
- Capable to execute quality assurance planning and testing for new product releases and client specific features.
- Develop appropriate quality assurance testing strategies, define and execute test plans and scripts, document testing results, and manage resolution of defects. Includes UI, web service interface, and performance test scenarios.
- Ability to act as champion and collaborator in regards to the design, creation, and implementation of software testing process, procedures and tools.
- Professional communications skills
- Analytical skills as they relate to business software configuration, operation, and support
- Knowledgeable and experienced with software quality processes and tools
- Experience with software bug/enhancements tracking processes and tools
- Proven QA experience with web applications
- Experience with QA automation tools is desired, but not required
- Familiarity with common web browsers
- Microsoft Office
- XML is a plus
- SOAP UI is a plus
- SQL is a plus