ServiceCentral is seeking an experienced and talented Business Analyst/Project Manager to fill a position within our Professional Services group, assisting and/or managing client software engagements.
For all job inquiries, please submit your desired position and resume to email@example.com.
Desired Skills & Position Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of BA/PM software implementation experience, preferably with Service Management, CRM, Supply Chain or Logistics solutions. The candidate requires a well rounded skill set with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and a get the job done type attitude. Industry experience in the telecom, wireless or electronics markets is preferred, but not required. Light to medium travel is expected.
Business Analysis and Solution Definition
- Understands client organization’s direction, structure, and requirements.
- Gathers and analyzes client information and data.
- Prepares written business requirements, specifications, and process/workflow documentation.
- Consult with client staff and provide solution recommendations and identify additional opportunities.
- Comfortable performing hands on software setup and configuration tasks.
- Industry experience in Wireless or consumer electronics background a plus.
Technical Analysis & Understanding
- Understands and can assist in high-level technical design specifications.
- Possesses working knowledge of web technologies, web application development methodologies, and enterprise solution design and development.
- Experience preferred with systems integration via web services
Project Planning & Management
- Prepares Statements of Work.
- Coordinates and manages the implementation plan.
- Guides client expectations through implementation processes and best practices.
- Facilitator and liaison between client and services development teams.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Manages change control process.
- Accurately prepares professionally written business correspondence including weekly status reports, both internal and client facing.
- Comfortable serving in an ongoing Account management role on larger clients accounts post implementation.
Testing and Training
- Performs quality assurance testing when required.
- Coordinates user acceptance testing and issue resolution with development team.
- Experience providing software application training using a train the trainer type approach.
Tools / Certifications
- Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Excel
- Software Bugs/Enhancements tracking applications
- PMI Membership and PMP certification preferred but not required
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience:
- Flexible Telecommuting Program (local only)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health & 401K
- Competitive Compensation
- Location: Atlanta